Unlocking the Potential of Commercial Real Estate Investments
What We Do
We unlock the potential of limited partners through a simple and secure platform that brings transparency and connectivity to an otherwise arena of uncertainty. A great investor is an informed investor — which is why we make discovering partnerships and staying up to date with investments easy. We simplify investor management through an all-in-one platform that handles distributions, communication, contracts, enforcement, record keeping, tax filing, accounting, and more.
This private online ecosystem gives for limited partners widens the net of possible buyers by opening doors to private solicitations of investment opportunities. Our solicitation system lowers potential investment discounts and speeds up the process, from exit interest to the sale.
Online Personal Profile
Full-Service Investor Management
- Automated Distributions and Tax Generation
- Infallible Record Keeping
- Strong Legal Contract Enforcement
- Personalized Communication Tools
- Benefit Maximization Tools
Your Investor Profile
Access to the pool of limited partners and general partners has never been easier. Your investor profile gives insight into your limited partnership and displays crucial information such as:
- Your investment (shares with dollar amount)*
- Assets / Assets performance
- Any direct communications from GP (quarterly investor updates)
- Distribution history and total amount paid out (distributions will be automated for those investors who opt for the service)
- Investment analytics
- Form 1065s
- All investment documentation and records
- When viewing investments, you have the option to trade or sell
Your information remains secure within the blockchain-based CRE ecosystem, allowing you to make crucial decisions, showcase sensitive investment information, and communicate with limited partners for success.
William LivelyCEO & Founder
William Lively, the owner of EXtrance, identified the need for a product that tailors to smaller institutions and limited partnerships that are underrepresented in the advanced real estate total management marketplace. As a partner at DCI Capital Advisors, Lively assisted with fundraising efforts and identified emerging markets. Soon after, he co-founded SyndEX Lab, a financial services technology firm focusing on institutional and global commercial real estate. There, he accomplished impressive results:
- SyndEX Labs went from a “start-up” to a $25M company in three years with Lively as CEO and chairman
- It was the blockchain-based CRE investor ecosystem developed to provide large family offices with divestment services
- Strategic partnerships with IBM and Americas Group were established
- Effective SEC-compliant protocols developed under the legal counsel and select broker-dealers
- Millions of dollars raised in equity financing along with over $1.1B secured asset commitments
Want To Stay Up To Date With EXtrance?
Sign up for our newsletter.